Traditional wood burning saunas really go to the heart of the pure sauna experience. The incomparably soft heat, lush hiss of steam and relaxing crackle of a wood-fuelled fire.
Comes with a full flue kit (stainless steel).
- No electricity needed-perfect for cabins or remote locations
- Cast Iron stove body 3 mm wall plates of the fire box, surrounded by 1 mm thick stainless steel convection panels.
- Large rock capacity means soft heat/steam
- Removable ash pan on front panel
- Loading Door Swing (left or right) can easily be reversed
|Sauna min/max volume
|Flue pipe diameter
|Optional flue outlet at the back
|Max Length of firewood
|Door opening direction change
|Safety distances to flammable materials
|side (with protection panel)
|back (with protection panel)
|Cast Iron (3 mm)
|External panels material
|Stainless Steel (1 mm)