Shym Saunas’ outdoor wood-fired hot tub provides relaxation in a complete package: A DIY wooden tub with an external firewood heater, pump, filtration system, and cover. This hot tub can be assembled easily, complete with instructions, and can be built within hours.
With pristine wood and high-quality but inexpensive materials, this outdoor hot tub will be a centerpiece and a conversation starter. Your family or friends will enjoy a hot tub experience, unwinding and just taking a time off with them and having quality moments.
Build an outdoor hot tub for a place where you can relax.
Our outdoor cedar hot tub comes in various sizes.
- 1500 mm
- 1800 mm
- 2100 mm
- 900 mm
- 1200 mm
Sturdy and Durable Hot Tub for the Outdoors
Our cedar hot tub kit is meant to be enjoyed not only by you but with your family and friends. We offer a heavy-duty hot tub that can accommodate from 4 to 10 people, depending on the tub size and arrangement. Our hot tub assembly, built out of 39 mm thick red cedar staves, weighs about 300 kg and can last for years on end.
Stainless Steel Wood-Fired Heater
Wood-fired heaters provide an economic way to enjoy a hot tub: efficient heating, using renewable fuel, and thus environmentally friendly. No worries about longevity as these heaters are made with stainless steel, which resists corrosion despite the outdoor weather and direct contact with water.
- Made of 304# stainless steel
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Heats water from cold to 38 °C in a couple of hours (depends on the size of the tub, the quality of wood, and the outside temperature)
- Heat shielded flue for everyone’s safety and protection
Water Pump and Filtration System
High-Density Polystyrene Thermal Covers
High-grade Canadian Western Red Cedar
The wooden components in this kit are all made of high-quality Western Red Cedar. One of the best materials for outdoor saunas and hot tubs, Canadian Western Red Cedar wood is naturally resistant to pests, moisture, and decay. Also, the dark color and aromatic scent of red cedars produce a conducive environment of relaxation.
Stainless Steel Straps and Heater
Our hot tub kit comes as a partially assembled kit. This complete kit comes with preassembled components. Here’s what you get for the entire kit:
- Wooden floor base plate
- Wooden staves
- Wood-fired external heater with the flue kit
- Pump and water filtration system
- Plumbing accessories (pipes, valves for inlet and outlet connections)
- High-density polystyrene foam thermal insulation cover
- Wooden stairs
- Assembly manuals, instructions, and installation video (on the website)
- Pick Up is available from the warehouse at no additional cost.
- We can deliver within Tasmania for an additional charge of $300-$500.
- We offer an interstate freight of $500-$1000 (please contact us for details).
Faster Heating Time
Cleaner Water for Longer Spa Sessions
Create A Setting For Connection And Relaxation
Our outdoor cedar hot tub can be quickly built with its barrel assembly methodology: A base is surrounded by staves that are held up by steel straps, just like a barrel. Assembly can be done in a few hours and can be a DIY project for home improvement.
The package will come with detailed instructions as well as a video guide as an easy step-by-step tutorial you can follow.